2015년 2월 7일 토요일

eZEnglish and the whole team are still being efficient and effective as ever

 For as long as I can remember I have always want to travel out of South Africa. In 2012 when I decided I wanted to teach abroad, I was unsure of where to start. eZEnglish was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm happy I made the choice to work with them.  

They have been both professional and supportive since then.

Knowing next to nothing about the process of teaching English in Korea, Scott and Jane guided me through the entire application, interview, and documentation process.

 Scott got me my first job, contract signed, visa number ready in less than 2 weeks of our first contact, I couldn’t believe how fast and effective he was.

On getting to korea knowing nothing about  my new environment and all alone by myself, Jane was always there for me, we talk for months whenever am confused about anything she was always there to offer advice unlike most recruiters that forget about their client as soon as they are hired.

And now in 2015, transferring to another school, eZEnglish and the whole team are still being  efficient and effective as  ever, they got me into a new school, busy taking care of my accommodation and trying their best to make me and my family as comfortable as possible.

 All I can say is eZEnglish really cares about people. 

If you need a teaching job in Korea, pls post your resume to www.eztell.com and call on skype or Kakao 

Skype ID: telljay
Kakao:   thanksai
Cell 010  3090 7070
Resume to  ezmatch@hanmail.ne



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기